Sunday, July 27, 2014

Paving a new way.

Paving a new way. As I travel a new road is being dug out right before me. With an agenda I have new found purposes. They say for every negative action there is a positive reaction, I am starting to receive those. 
People look at me different, friends, strangers, family. It's not like a 'I pity you' look, It's just different. It could possibly be from what I am putting out there. But with family it has been the most evident. It's almost like only until now they have been given and have accepted permission to love me and show me that love and make it a point to tell me. I have always known I am loved, but for one reason or another there was a deep disconnect. But I stand here today, I walk in, your faces light up as if I were a baby taking my first steps, you reach out your arms to embrace me whereas before I felt as if I had to initiate it, to request it, to tell you it was ok, where I had to reach out to you. I allow and accept happily, wholeheartedly. 
Everyone seems open, no reservations. We're all family after all, right?

It is nice, the next generation is on the rise, I sense that we choose to know each other. That we know, we weren't really allowed the chance to really know each other and grow together and I sense that now we are older and choose for ourselves to make that happen, we want to make it happen. All the grown up shit, all the family politics do not exist in our world. Your generation is dying, the generation of Mafia, of Sides, of Ugly. A new era is dawning and even you know it. It is our job and responsibility to put back the pieces from such a strong disconnect. Jealousy, hate and discrimination within, against your own, ends now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment